Monday Again
Another Monday. No holiday to shorten the week. Oh well, I got a teensy bit of work done but only teensy. My mind is on retirement and am I going to do it. I know the answer. The state of the state is so bad that I don't want to be around to see it all fall apart. It's going to be nasty and very unfair if one works in the regions. Lois Flynn called today to ask if I was going. She said she is and also Kathy Thomas both by 9-1-03. I told her I felt fairly sure I would but I was waiting for the info I had requested from ERS. She said she had done some figuring and she would have to work five more years to make what they were offering as the incentive. Went for ECHO today. It sure was more than what the lawyer had done. I just can't believe there is anything to be worried about...I have no other symtoms. I walk briskly without tiring. I work in the yard, clean the house with no problem. I guess I'll know on Thursday. Talked with Joann a little this afternoon. Her husband just sounds like a jerk to me. We were talking about cooking at night and she said she got lonesome in the kitchen by herself. We talked about crockpots and she said she didn't even have one. I mentioned the salmon I get at Sam's. She said she didn't fix salmon very well because the last time she did, Ed turned his nose up and said it was not done. I asked if he enjoyed grilling. She said she had suggested they get a nice gas grill but he said food didn't taste good unless it was cooked with charcoal and that was too messay. What a whiner he must be but I think I knew that already. Jazz and I went to RR. Wasn't sure we would be able to as it looked rainy and cloudy all afternoon but at 5:00 the sun was shining. I've been thinking about things I want to do if I retire. My list begins with getting the yard in shape. I would also like to work on the family genealogy.
<< Home