Zip, Nada
That's what I did to earn my pay check today. I'm ashamed to say I might have worked about 30 minutes total. I'm already withdrawing....don't care anymore...just counting the days. I must stay off the internet and quit goofing off. I have no business surfing at work with so much to do. I see Dr. Paul tomorrow. Kind of nervous about it and what might have been found. I hope it is nothing or something not significant. Jazz and I went to RR. We walked about 30 minutes. The Rio makes it go so fast. I like parking in the new location. I never liked walking along Copeland Road and across that bridge to get to the trail and the new place eliminates that part. I need to vary our route so we cover more ground. I don't understand why more people are not there as they were last summer. I wondered today if there has been some problem and people have been scared away. I need to remember to take the pepper spray. I daydreamed during most of the walk about having a class B and where I would go in it. Sort of fantazied about a joint trip with BB and Charlotte. I don't know where I would go first...but I'm leaning toward the coast of course. Maybe Rockport or even South Padre. BB came in late this PM and was chatting. In the conversation I said I would go at the end of October so I would have exactly 30 years in. She made some comment about not wanting to figure in fractions....I guess she was saying I could go earlier if I would figure it closer. I thought I had but I'll do it again. I really don't think I could go in September and October 31 is only 2 months more. Supposed to be an increasing chance of rain on into the weekend. Might get some indoor work done. "
<< Home