Sunday, July 20, 2003

Here's Hot Spot Again

Poor Jazz....he took his last pill Saturday morning and that night he decided the thing was itching and licked it raw again...a pretty pink hot spot. I may have to get some sulfur and vaseline as KK suggested. I doubt he will leave it alone. He will stop licking when I tell him to but then he gets somewhere and hides and goes after it. Nothing much on TV or TIVO last night. I fixed an excellent hamburger and used my new deep fryer to fix the french fries. Good for a change from pizza. I don't know about the deep fryer. The instructions are confusing. I got good results though. Finally got my retirement packet but I have not read it thoroughly yet. I should be doing that instead of doing this. Need to mow the front yard so I'll add to this later.