Thursday, July 17, 2003

Six More Mondays

Gosh, it's going pretty fast. I still can't imagine how it is going to be. I had to call about my packet. They said they mailed it Tuesday. Got a certified certificate in the mailbox today. Darn. Now I have to go out to the South Broadway annex and pick it up. I'll do that first thing tomorrow. Things are really bad at work. Seven people are scheduled to be without a job on 9/1. The Program Managers met and reviewed vacancies and potential positions for those losing their jobs. I said we would take Felisa back. I have to have an informal interview with her. I'm debating about what to say and leaning toward saying I'm aware she was unhappy for awhile before she left and I hope we can expect her to do her job if she comes back. I don't think she does much in her current job. William's group really took a hit. Without Barbara there to look after the region, things will just get worse. Dr. M just doesn't have what it takes to fight for his people. I'm so glad I can go when she does. The next two years are going to be hell. Talked some with Dr. Weber. She despises Linda A. I said she has ruined THS and she said she ruined dental as well. I told her I thought HHSC had her number and I certainly hope they do. I'd like to see her take a big fall. Jazz's little hot spot is about gone. He has one more day of pills to take. I have not been using the ointment as he licks it off as soon as I put it on. I sat out on the patio after work for a little while and set out the water sprinkler. Little bugger had a blast getting himself totally soaked. He loves the water - just like another little white poodle I knew in the past. TGIF tomorrow!!