Retirement Is GREAAAT!!!!!!
I've been retired for 8 full months. The time has flown by. I think I sat in a trance the first 2-3 months unable to believe my good fortune. It was late October before all the money got here. I paid off the credit cards, etc. I now owe for the car, the house and the home improvement loan. I had made a list of things I wanted to get and I now have all of them: a riding lawnmower (I do love it), a Dell DJ (I use it everyday), gas logs (now if I could only afford the gas). I also bought a 17' flat screen monitor at Sams and was really enjoying it until it went on the blink. I was still within the time frame I could return it to Sams so I did. I looked into buying a used one from Dell and ended up getting a whole new computer and a 19' flat screen monitor. I spend so much time on the internet that I thought that justified the purchase. I charged it on the Discover card. Have not bought a Class B yet. I have enough to live on but not enough to play on. I'll have to find a part time job to afford a van. "
<< Home