Monday, August 23, 2004

Another Blog

This is my second blog created today. I set one up at LiveJournal but this site seems easier to use and has more to offer. I can't tell if it's private or not. I really don't want to share it right now. I'm watching the Olympics. The best stuff has already happened like gymnastics and swimming. It's mostly Track and Field now which I don't particularly care about but it is something to watch. Went to Brookshires and Linens and Things to pick up a few items. I got a manual juicer at LNT. I may get the electric one later if I use this one a lot. I had some soup for dinner. After that big Golden China lunch I was not very hungry. I found some frozen stuff in the freezer and decided to see what it was. It was chicken soup. Pretty good. I had some wine and nuts on the patio earlier. Jazz enjoyed the nuts. He's stretched out on the floor now taking a nap. It rained again while I was eating dinner. High wind, fairly hard rain. Something happened and the TV went pop and blanked out for a minute. I was concerned that it was a power surge but it came back up. Had to reboot the sound system but all seems okay.