Changed the name of the blog. When I set it up I didn't give much thought to a name. Slept until 8:30 today and really didn't want to get up then. Jazz hung in there with me. He's a lazy boy. Got up and read the paper and discovered the gold medal women's basketball game started at 8:00. Quickly flipped over and it was half time. Got to see the second half (only important one in BB) and the USA defeated Australia to win the gold...yoo hoo!! It was no cakewalk but they did it. Tina Thompson was on fire and got them ahead for good. She's always been one of my favorite players. This was her first Olympics. She had been selected for the team in previous years but injuries kept her from playing. She seemed to be overcome with emotion. It's predicted to be a rainy weekend. It showered for a few minutes then the sun was back out. I decided to mow the front yard between rain drops and got that done. I just love the riding mower. I've washed two loads of clothes and had lunch since I came in from the yard. I'll have pizza tonight. I have chocolate pie for dessert. I went to Traditions last night for my usual Friday fare. I ordered lemon pie. When I pulled away from the window I looked at the sack and thought it did not "look right". Sure enough, no pie. I was able to pull back into the drive thru and ask for the pie. She was very apologetic and said it would be three minutes before the lemon pie was ready. I said give me chocolate. She came back to the window and gave me two pieces of pie because of her mistake. Woo hoo, I love pie.
Judy's Adventures In Retirement
Oh, my gawd. I can't believe I get paid for sitting around all day doing nothing. Life is good.
<< Home