I just copied this entry from Oprah's site........ I just opened an account at LiveJournal.com. Don't know why since Oprah's is so much better. Maybe I'll just stay here. Went to lunch with Peggy. She wanted chinese food so we went to Golden China. It was okay but I don't want to go again very soon. It rained some more last night and sprinkled some during the day today. Humid, very, very humid. For whatever reason, the trash truck has not come to Haverty's before 10:00 am for several weeks. That has certainly helped my ability to sleep. I'm thinking someone around here must have complained. If so, I thank them very much. Damn truck was coming earlier and earlier every day...once at 4:45 am...that's criminal I think. I'm still too full to think about dinner. I don't know what I will have, maybe a sandwich althou that is against my religion to have a sandwich for an everning meal. Maybe I'll go get some tacos. Jazz would like a car ride I'm sure. Went to Brookshires and bought some fresh mint, limes and lime juice and some of those little cocktail straws (?). Also went to Linens and Things and bought an inexpensive juicer...manual. I looked at the electric one and if I see I use the manual one a lot I'll think about the electric one. I'm down to about $300 in my account. Still have to pay the car insurance and one cc bill leaving me about $125 or so. I really need to look for a part time job.
Judy's Adventures In Retirement
Oh, my gawd. I can't believe I get paid for sitting around all day doing nothing. Life is good.
<< Home