Rejection
I submitted an application to UTHCT for a case management position. It's been two days and I have not even had an acknowledgement of them receiving the app. To hell with them anyway. I looked up that department on their website. Their head person's credentials are C.M. Now how qualified does he think he is? Severa of the staff are SWAs, one MSW, and some nurses. Doesn't sound very professional to me. Besides I really don't want to work FT. It rained today some. Looked very ugly like it was going to downpour but it was not bad. We could use more rain but just a lttle at a time. Jazz is great. He has become very attached to me since I am home all the time. I can't go into another room but what he shows up or follows at my feet. He is a real sweetheart. Had lunch with Peggy on Tuesday. I'm trying to wean her from Golden China. I don't think I could take one more trip to that place. We went to Pauline's for a change. She can load it up there too. "
<< Home