Sunday, August 29, 2004

Wanderlust

I have the worst case of wanderlust. I want to go somewhere! I think it's because I have been searching for and reading so many blogs related to rv travel. The coast of Oregon, Idaho, Florida, all those wonderful and beautiful places I have yet to see. I'm thinking I should consider a Class C motorhome. They are so much cheaper (in terms of price) than the B's. I could use it for a few years, get another one or go for the B. What are the top 10 places, in no specific order, I want to go when I get a motorhome:

  1. Key Largo and Key West in Florida
  2. Colorado
  3. Wyoming (Yellowstone)
  4. Montana (Glacier NP)
  5. Utah (Monument Valley)
  6. Idaho (Lake Ponderay area)
  7. Oregon, California drive down the coast
  8. Maine
  9. Canada (the Rockies and Nova Scotia)
  10. Alaska