All Alone Am I
I guess Gloria and her BF left sometime yesterday afternoon for their weekend in Galveston. His truck is over there. Andy's big Blue Bird pulled out about 4:00 yesterday. So, here I sit all alone on this corner. Needless to say, it is very quiet around here. I guess I'm feeling a little sorry for myself but I think home is the best place to be on a holiday weekend. I had thought it would be a good day to work a little in the yard but I did something to my back yesterday getting out of the Jeep. It's not too bad though and I may get some yardwork in after a bit. I'm still undecided about what to do with the Casita. One day I'm certain I want to sell it and the next I'm considering using the $10000 to buy a pick-up, hook up and go with it. I really think I would prefer a Class B since I like to stay on the move as opposed to "camp" at one place for days at a time.
<< Home