Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Bosco!

No, not the chocolate milk powder but KK's and W's new puppy. I got an email today that was actually sent yesterday morning...don't know why so slow.....saying they got a new weiner dog. What fun! She'll be sending a picture soon. Also said the beach is Oct. 18-26. I don't know if I should go to the beach or go to the appraisal training. Could do both I guess but I'm leaning toward the beach. There may not be too many more of these family beach trips. R may not be able to do it too many more years. He seems so awkward and I'm afraid he is going to fall every time he gets up and moves around. Maybe he is managing better than it appears. Cognitivly he seems to be holding his own. Had lunch with Peggy, Lori and Sandra G. at McAllister's Deli. I don't know how P is spreading herself so thin....up here two or more nights a week then back home. I don't think I could do it and I would be just so worn out I couldn't get anything done. She doesn't have much in the way of help either. Anna is in one of her funky periods, David never has done anything to earn his salary and Lori is willing but has a ways to go. I told her I was sorry to have left things like that. She's going to have to delegate some of the work or she will crash soon. I'm looking forward to going to Longview on Thursday. Not just for Linda's party but also to check out the wine selections at Kroger's. Yes, I'm looking for grocery store wine. No reason to be a wine snob and spend a gob of money on "name" wines. I just hope they have a riesling or another kind of sweeter wine. I may go to Harley's as well just to price compare with Fat Dogs. I may have a spider bite on my leg. It has been itching like hell for a couple of days and I first thought it might be a mosquito bite in a strange place. But this morning it looked like it was a red cystic type center surrounded with pink....about the size of a quarter. Doesn't look like a mosquito bite. Doesn't hurt, isn't swollen, just itches.