Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Jazz Is The Bomb

Bless his little heart...took him to the groomer at 7:30 and finally got to pick him up at 5:30. He looks so cute....no bows, just a bandanna. He came in hungry and wanting to do his yardwork. Now he's napping on the loveseat and looking forward to bedtime. I'll bet he is much more comfortable. Peggy called and wanted to go to lunch so I suggested we go to MacAlister's Deli. We met there about 1:00. She seemed to like it a lot and asked if they were open at night. Peggy said Anna was back to work, kind of quiet. She plans to talk with her later today about lying to her. I overlooked paying my Sears bill last month. The new one came today with a $25 late fee. Damn. I finally found last month's bill mixed up with the junk on the cabinet. I really need to organize my business. I do okay for a while then lapse back into my old pack-rat ways. Not just mail and bills but everything. I need to toss a bunch of stuff in the pantry and the freezer. I still have some of mother's clothes and she certainly doesn't need them anymore. My closets are overflowing and I wear the same thing day after day. Maybe a winter project? I'm not hungry but I can't miss a meal so I guess I'll make a little hamburger and cook some fries. Looking forward to TAR tonight. Ellen Degeneres was on Larry King Live and was interesting. I need to start TIVOing her show.