Lazy Sunday
Been pretty lazy today. I've done some clothes washing and mopped the floor. I put the chicken in the tequila-lime marinade for tomorrow. I've followed Hurricane Frances reports on The Weather Channel and CNN plus the thread on Court TV. It's done a lot of damage and there's another one, Ivan, coming at them. Some of those on the CourtTV thread cautioned that The Weather Channel exagerates a lot of their information. It might be exciting to go thru a hurricane once but I would imagine it must be terrifying as well. I watched one of my TIVOed movies today, The Missing. Tommy Lee Jones was in it. It was about New Mexico in 1885.....a fairly intense story about the search for a girl who had been taken by renegades. Some of it was grusome. I guess some terrible things did happen like that to pioneers living an isolated existence, especially in areas where Indians were active.
<< Home