New Channels!!!!!!!!
I discovered Monday night that the new channels have been activated. Yea, more drivel to watch. I am glad to have the Travel Channel, Hallmark Channel and a few others. There are so many shows starting up with the fall season that I have been really busy trying to watch them and delete them from TIVO to make room for the rest scheduled to be TIVOed. I do need to be more discriminating about what I decide to record. There are a lot of shows I will watch but I don't necessarily care to TIVO them every week. Talked to Gloria Monday evening. I asked her about Andy's for sale sign. She said they had told Jacky some time ago that they wanted to move to Holly Lake Ranch and build a house. She thought that is where they came from. I wonder why they moved to town. She said Andy told Jacky that the wife changes her mind every other week about what she wants to do. Gloria also said Pauline had broke her hip in a fall....she thought going out to get her mail or the paper. I missed all of that. I got to get out more. I've entertained fantasies of moving to Austin or the Hill Country. I am so tired of East Texas and all these people who are so far to the right...."family values"....crap, they don't have a clue about family values. I have lived here just about all of my life. I'm really tired of the closed minded, panties in a wad, attitudes. I don't have any family here or really any close friends. I've looked on the internet at townhomes and condos for sale down there. Right now it's still just a fantasy. I'm still enjoying my wine every evening. Jazz likes the snacks that go with it. Little chubby boy. We got to get to walking again.
<< Home