Wine, Wine, Wine
Spent most of the morning researching wine on the net. I don't know why so don't ask. I remembered the NPR show last week that was about wine. I found it on the NPR archives and was directed to the website of Wine on the Web. That site says someone who prefers wine not quite so dry should choose a riesling, particularly German wines. Also, chardonnay wines from the New World (that's a wine term meaning Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, North America, Argentina and Chile). Anyway, I found a couple that sounded good to me at the Virgin.net website. Of course, that is in the UK and I doubt we have them in the states and especially at the Fat Dog liquor store in Coffee City, Texas. What ya bet? I finally pulled myself away from the important research and mowed the back yard. Also watered a little. Got the ladder out and looked at the top of the shed. It's in bad shape and getting worse all the time. I don't know why I would not be able to re-roof it myself. It would be a lot of work but I think I should try it. Jazz has been trying to get to the cat nursery. He got fairly close this afternoon so I put up some more barracades. He wasn't too happy about it but lost interest after a few minutes. I think he is really enjoying his fresh haircut.
<< Home