Wonderful Friday
Fridays are not the some since I retired. They don't symbolize the last of the work week and the beginning of the freedom of the weekend. I still like Fridays though. I drank some more of the Riesling wine this afternoon. It is still very good. I was going to limit myself to one glass because I needed to go get supper but I drank another half glass. The bottle is about 2/3 gone already! This wine is very smooth and not at all tart or sour. It is very enjoyable with nuts or cheese and crackers. Jazz loves the cheese and he would probably drink the wine if I offered it to him. Didn't do much today. Went to Lowe's thinking about buying the lumber I needed but as usual that place was working alive with people. I'll wait to go back on Monday or Tuesday when it will be a little quieter. Refilled the hummingbird feeders. Several of the hummers were darting and swooping protecting their feeders. I suppose they will be leaving soon for their migration. I have no particular plans for the weekend. The NFL season starts for the Cowboys on Sunday so I'll look forward to that. I think the Longhorns are on TV too.
<< Home