Another Lazy Sunday
Didn't do much today other than read the paper and cook breakfast. I really needed to thin out the TIVO so I watched 4-5 of the Nip/Tuck episodes that were recorded. I'm glad I didn't just delete them all as watching them reminded me why I recorded them in the first place....it's a pretty good show. I still have 9 or so to watch but I want to watch them now so maybe they will disappear pretty quickly. I'm looking forward to this evening with new episodes of Cold Case. Sunday is a busy TV night. I did watch a little of This Week just to see what the pundits were saying about the debate. It was mainly Condi Rice defending the decision to go to war. Over 1000 young Americans have died in Iraq for no reason. Nothing they say can convince me that the war was necessary. It was just so Bush could look tough. He should have concentrated his efforts on Bin Laden who was the real enemy. There was a great letter to the editor in today's Tyler paper and I'll try to enter it in here. Some brave soul who wrote will pay the price with all the hate mail she will get because she doesn't bow before King George. Decided to give Jazz a bath which he enjoyed....he really does like to be bathed.
<< Home