Getting Ready For The Beach
Pat called last evening to confirm KK couldn't change her schedule so the beach is on. They will have to leave next Saturday. I'll leave Thursday. That's long enough. Seems like I was getting itchy to go home by Thursday on the last trip. M&M and the kids are coming Saturday and leaving Sunday. I hope we can get thru that 24 hours without any harsh words. That will be up to Pat and Mike. Pat asked me to make the beach cake, bring another of the Sam's hams, and some breakfast items. I suggested I could make taco meat by her old recipe. She readily agreed to that. She said she would being brisket, steaks and some side dishes. We will buy shrimp sometime next week and not try to do it all on Saturday. Sounds like a good plan to me. I toyed with idea of going down Friday, picking up the key and going on to the house Friday evening. But, it may be better to just try to leave earlier on Saturday....less "exposure". Finished Nip/Tuck last night....very good season finale with a few surprises. I've been researching the DISH deal some more. I posted on the TIVO forum to see what they think I might be missing. I may just switch to DISH if I can keep the cable internet. It's quiet here this morning. Jazz is gone to the groomer. He was so cute when I took him in. Marilyn came walking up and said hello Jazz. He nearly fell head over heels going to greet her. He really likes her. She said she would try to get him out by 2:00 which would be great. I hate for him to have to stay all day.
<< Home