Getting Stuff Done
Made my run to the veggie stand. Got some Noonday onions and some Pecos tomatos (wonder if they are as good as the Pecos canteloupes?). I'm guessing the Jacksonville tomatos are all gone but I'll check on my way thru Jville Saturday. Went to the grocery store. Later went to Drug Emporium and PetsMart. So, my running around should be done and I can make the cake and tacos tomorrow and pack. I also need to register for the appraisal course and make reservations at the hotel. The temp gage says it's 55 degrees outside now and Mark on Channel 7 said it would be in the 40's in the morning......woo hoo! Watched my usual Thursday night programs....Survivor and Apprentice. Survivor just isn't as good this season or maybe I'm just tired of it. They rearranged the tribes tonight and mixed the men with the women. There just are not any very interesting characters....none of them are coming forward with any kind of charisma. I guess once you have had Rupert there can never be anyone else to beat him. The women finally won on Apprentice. It was about time.
<< Home