"Lost"
What a good show. Lost is a new drama this season. The pilot was riveting and the quality has remained at an exceptional level. Questions you had been pondering about the characters or incidents get answered but many more seem to get posed and you have more to wonder about. I've been watching several new shows this season....Veronica Mars, Jack and Bobby, Lost. I tried to enjoy Desperate Housewives but it didn't appeal to me. I watched Joey but didn't really care for it either. I'm watching Joan of Arcadia this year...it's quite good. This week's Entertainment Weekly lists 5 shows worth watching including Desperate Housewives, Arrested Development, The Wire, Veronica Mars, and Lost. I'm watching 3 out of 5. There are some more new shows coming up later in the season....Huff, House MD, and I'm sure some more. I looked at the Bose 3-2-1 system at Sam's today. I would really love to have one but $750 is still out of my range unless I get a whole lot of appraisal referrals. I've got other things I need to spend money on. I'm listening to the debate tonight. Kerry is so much smarter than Dubya that it is frightening. Dubya has no clue about anything....nothing original....just spouting the same old party line.....snickering and snorting....and smurking.
<< Home