Friday, October 01, 2004

Politics

I sort of wish now I had watched the debate last night, especially since almost every news outlet says Kerry won and that Bush looked like the doofus he has always been. I was able to find it on streaming video and see that Bush was his usual arrogant, smurky self, never saying anything of substance. Kerry was very articulate and offered substantive answers. There is another debate next Friday centering on domestic policy. Did the rest of my chores today. Went to Sam's in the morning, then to Best Buy to look at carpet cleaners. Didn't buy anything yet. I can't believe it's already Friday and the weekend again. The Cowboys have a bye week so no game this weekend. I don't know if the Longhorns will be on TV or not. I probably need to try to thin out my TIVO stuff. I opened the Fetzer Gewurtz last night and it was pretty good...not as sweet as the reislings and canellis but not lemon sucking tart either.