Blogger Was Down, Again
I was so irritated this morning....Blogger was down again. I could get to the dashboard page but no further. People on forums were complaining as well. I guess that's what you get for free. I've researched a little more about Typepad. It would cost me @ 5.00 a month...don't know if it's worth that and me always broke. None of the other free services are as feature rich as Blogger. I've got an account at Mindsay and LiveJournal but don't care much for either one. If Blogger continues to have problems I'll probably try Typepad. In addition my Palm is causing me grief. The darn battery drains in less than 10 minutes of use. I think I remedied the problem with the alarm. I removed several software programs that I didn't ever use and one of them must have been causing a conflict. I tried several suggested remedies for the battery problem but no success yet. It's covered by Best Buys extended warranty but BB doesn't carry any PDAs in their stores anymore. I would have to send it away and wait for a replacement. That's if they agree it needs to be replaced. Got a call from Pat. She said they received the package with Rudy's BD gift yesterday and he was thrilled with it.....Johnny Cash reading the Bible. She always makes me think they love the gifts.......I thought she was excited with the WebTV but apparently not. She asked me to buy halter restraints for the weenie dogs and mail them to her. I told her I would. She said the wreck recently showed her that the dogs would be hurt or killed in a similar situation without some kind of restraint. She's going to try the Mexican soup recipe this weekend.
<< Home