Saturday, November 13, 2004

GUILITY!!

Stayed by the TV all Friday afternoon because they got a verdict in the Scott Peterson trial...Guilty! He so got what he deserved. So sad to see all those pictures of Laci and to think about what her hopes and dreams were for herself and the baby. Such a waste. She was apparently a very nice, kind person who was well-liked. Blogger was down again last night so I didn't get to post. I'm really getting tired of all the down time. I went to JCP and bought a fleece outfit. Didn't see anything else I wanted. I'll go to Sears and Dillards tomorrow to see what they have. Worked on the front door dead lock and got it fixed finally. Good timing because I have a new paper person apparently and they are throwing the paper on the front sidewalk instead of the driveway.