Rainy Monday
It was 8:45 this morning when I woke up. I don't know why I'm sleeping later but I suppose it is okay. Jazz hangs in there with me. It started raining before noon and has been dark and cloudy with off and on showers all day. It is forecasted to be much cooler tonight and tomorrow. It already feels much cooler. The Court TV offering was a re-run so I watched a movie, Miracle, which was about the USA hockey team winning the gold medal the 1980 Olympics. I also watched a couple of other TIVOed shows. Peggy called about 11:45 wondering about lunch plans but I told her I had a cold and didn't want to expose others. She's hopeful I will feel better by Wednesday and can come to the staff Christmas party but I really don't want to go. Nothing much to write about so I stop here.
<< Home