Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Still Feelin' Punky

I still feel kinda punky (as mother used to say). I guess it's allergies but I'm taking cold remedies and cough syrup. I went on to Longview for my dental appointment and got a good report. Kathy, the office girl who has worked for Dr. A forever is gone. They said she went to work for a dentist that a relative of hers also works for. I'm sorry she is gone and I'll miss her. She was always so friendly and cheerful. Afterwards I went to Harley's and bought another bottle of Llano Estacado Sweet Red, Beringer Chenin Blanc and Columbia Crest Gewurtz. I just didn't feel like stopping at Krogers or the mall so I came on home. Jazz was very happy I did. The rain continues and there is a tornado warning for most of this afternoon. This is supposed to continue through tomorrow with cooler weather to follow. I'm certainly ready for cooler temps. I still have not heard from UTHCT and don't really expect to until after Thanksgiving. I don't know if I am going to follow through on this or not. I really really don't want to work full-time.