Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A Trip To Big Dog's

Decided to make a trip to Big Dog's and replenish my wine supply. I browsed around and ended up with Becker Vineyards Muscat Canelli Amabile, Hogue Late Harvest Riesling, and Fetzer Gewurtz. I opened the Beringer Chenin Blanc today and it was fairly tasty. I need to schedule my six month dental appointment soon so I'll plan a stop at Harley's when I do that. The jury has the case in the Scott Peterson trial. Consensus of the anchors on Court TV plus some of their invited commentators is Mark Geragos just blew it......the DA was passionate and determined. We'll see what the jury thinks....that's all that matters now. Oh, by the way, Bush won.....not by a landslide...it came down to Ohio but he eked by Kerry there and that gave him the electoral votes he needed to win. I was disappointed but then about half the country is as well. In some ways maybe it is a good thing....Bush now has to deal with the Iraq mess he created and something tells me that might not be so easy. I registered to attend the Alzeimers Conference tomorrow. They are giving 5.4 CEUs and I will need them next July.