Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Oh My Gawd, The Cowboys Won!!!

I gave up on the Cowboys last night....it was after 11:00 pm and Testaverde had just thrown another interception after Seattle had taken the lead. I was sure, given past history, that the 'boys were going to let me down again so I turned it off and went to bed. But, they won, in the last 30 seconds...damn, I wish I had stayed up to see that. You never know. Ran around yesterday looking for Christmas gifts...mainly for myself. I may get satellite radio. I can get into it fairly inexpensively...about $150. I know I don't really "need" it but I seem to buy a lot of things I don't really "need". I tried to order a bunch of things from the Brookwood site but it kept messing up and when I finally decided to call, the 800 number had closed for the day. I sent them an email about the problem. Peggy called last night suggesting what else, lunch. I told her I felt better and would meet her so we are going to the Chinese place one more time. It was very muggy and humid yesterday with tornado warnings even. It came a huge downpour around 6:00 and turned a little cooler overnight. I wish it would get cold and stay that way. It is December after all.