Another $47
I went on the home visit to Bullard this afternoon. Very nice 83 year old gentleman...just as bright and alert as he could be. Bless his heart he has so many health problems and no one to help him. A son lives in Arizona and he doesn't see him much....apparently he and the son's wife don't get along so well. Anyway, he gets about $1500 a month and his outgo is more than his incoming. I'm going to try to get him some help with his prescription drugs. He had a little elderly dog named Pancho....he said he means the world to him. LaNelle called this morning and the Waskom office has another referral for me....this time in Longview. I'll try to go tomorrow or Wednesday. Waskom referrals are always referred to as ASAP it seems. Peggy called around 9:45 wanting to do lunch. I guess it's a big deal to her, having lunch with me every week. She suggested Red Lobster so I met her there. I had the soup/salad and bread. I had the clam chowder and it was good but not hot enough....I didn't have them heat it but I should have. She said they are interviewing for the ARDA position today and tomorrow. I'm so glad to be out of that place. I got a letter from Pat and a check for the harnesses. She apologized for having forgotten about that. I also got what I consider a gentle reminder about Ben's and Clint's birthdays....she even told me the correct dates in a sly sort of way. Interesting she didn't mention Mike's birthday which is the same month as Clint's. I keep trying to remember if she got anything from them for Christmas. I can't remember anything at all but Christmas morning is so hectic I may have missed it. If they didn't send her anything they should be ashamed. I know they sent Rudy some books on tape.
<< Home