Burrrrr, It's Cold
It was in the 20s this morning. I toted all the plants into the house again yesterday. It's supposed to be up in the 70s by Tuesday. I'm surprised everyone isn't sick from the temp fluctuations. LaNelle called me Friday morning to say the company had my check ready but I needed to sign a W-4 form before they could release it. I went by a little later and turned in my notes from the Karnack HV, picked up the referral for the Bullard HV and signed a W-4 form. She was going to fax it to Ruston so maybe I'll have a check first of next week. I watched the Longhorns beat Baylor in women's basketball yesterday. They really needed the win as they have been on a skid for the last few games. Maybe this win will give them their groove back....I hope so. It's all football playoffs today....Eagles vs. Falcons and Patriots vs. Steelers. I guess I don't really care who wins. Maybe the Eagles so they can stop whining about never getting to the Super Bowl....then I want them to get their butts kicked in the Super Bowl. I never did really like them or their fans. I kind of like the Steelers....they have a rookie q-back who has had a fantastic year. I'm sick of hearing how the Pats coach is a genius so maybe they need to take a seat. I've continued to do my research on a rice cooker. I think it would be fun to have one and have been reading about how you can prepare one pot meals like jambalaya, chicken and rice, etc. I just wish I could make up my mind about which one to get.
<< Home