More Referrals
I went by the office last Friday. A nurse had called Thursday afternoon to give me a referral and I had another pending so I needed to pick them up. There was no one there except the nice lady from Ringgold whose name I can't recall. I asked about checks and she said she thought the Tyler checks would come next Wednesday. One of the referrals was for a person in Marshall so I'll coordinate that with a return visit to the lady in Longview. It rained most of the weekend. It looks like it will be a mild winter if February continues on as it has thus far. Of course last year it snowed on Valentine's Day. The Super Bowl was yesterday. I watched mainly for the ads but they were not very entertaining this year. The Patriots won. Now we have to hear for a year about what a genius that coach is and what a dynasty they are.
<< Home