Show Me The Money
It's Monday and yesterday was the end of a pay period. I turned in my paperwork this morning. I've got to get more organized so I can turn it in on Friday. I hate rushing around on Monday morning in order to get it all there by 10:00. I think my total this two week period was a little over $200. I've got a lot of follow ups to do in Marshall plus I have several new referrals in Jefferson, Longview and Marshall. I goofed around most of today. Peggy called and we went to lunch at Amy B's. It was pretty good....too expensive for what you get but at least it was good. She is going to Austin for the DOSW meeting on Wednesday-Friday. Better her than me. I just recall how boring those meetings could be. The only good thing was being in Austin and getting to go shopping some. I really want to go to Austin and hit Central Market, Beauty Store and Sportsmobile soon. I'd have to put Jazz in jail but it would just be for one night. I should schedule visits to Marshall later in the week. I want to be home tomorrow because my new iPod is supposed to get here!
<< Home