Rainy, Stormy Monday
It is to rain and maybe be quite stormy this afternoon. I need to be out working but it's wonderful I can choose not to due to the weather. I've got to get going tomorrow and Wednesday though. The weekend was very nice....warm and more sunny than cloudy. It tried to rain late Sunday but just couldn't get it done. Jazz and I worked a little in the yard in the afternoon which he enjoyed. I changed the sheets and washed three loads of towels and clothes. I pretty well cleaned out my TIVO recordings....it's down to one page now. So many programs that I regularly watch are into repeats now so that gives me an opportunity to catch up. I got one of those drop everything and go today referrals on Friday. I don't like those. This is not an emergency social work job. Nothing I can do can be done immediately. The man I went to see should be going to the VA for his meds and care. I'll go ahead with the RX assist paperwork but maybe he can get to the VA before any of that kicks in. I've been bad this morning. I love caller Id. The nurse from Longview called and I ignored it. She wants me to call her and I will later on. Peggy called and she has to be in Longview today and Mt. Pleasant tomorrow so no lunch plans. We did discuss going to Cracker Barrel one evening, probably tomorrow. I am agonizing over purchasing a new printer. I think I should get a laser as most of the copying and printing I am doing is text and b/w primarily. I have a good photo printer, the Canon and have found a place that sells the ink very cheaply. Office Depot has a new Brother multifunction that looks like it has really good specs. I need to clean up and go take a look at it.
<< Home