Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunday Mornin' Coming Down

I think that is the title to a song. I should know all songs by now. I have spent too much time working on my iTunes library, getting it organized, entering album art for each tune and updating all the info in the info section. But, it's pretty much completed now and I can just listen to the iPod and enjoy it. I downloaded one tune from the iTunes music store....Circle by Edie Brikell...it was the song I liked so much from one of the Cold Case episodes. It was not available on Allofmp3. I have downloaded quite a few songs from Ao3 too. I called Pat and Rudy at home yesterday thinking he had gone home last Wednesday. There was no answer and I thought maybe he didn't go home. Pat called me later and said that was the situation. The neurologist had changed some of Rudy's Parkinson medicine and was trying to get it ajusted and decided it would be best if he stayed in the rehab hospital a while longer. Going home day is now next Wednesday or maybe Tuesday. Pat apologized for not letting me know but she has her hands full and it was not an emergency anyway. She said she really liked the neurologist (Pando, Proto?). He told her there was a lot of newer Parkinson medications available now and thought Rudy could benefit from them. I hope they like this guy and decided to use him. I worry about them driving into Houston for medical care. Pat said KK and Ward had gone to a charity silent auction and bid on a two week stay at a villa in Spain...to their surprise, they won! KK told Pat they had enough points on their Amex to get the flight tickets so they will go in August. Fantastic for them. Pat also mentioned about M&M's impending trip to Kville for spring break. She said Mike had not even called and discussed the trip with her or Ward....just mentioned it to Clint. Mary did finally call but way after the fact. I told Pat if I were KK I would give them the name and number of a near by motel and wish them luck. Pat agreed but said KK wouldn't do that, she will treat them just as graciously as possible. She and Ward plan to take off one day and go with them and Clint to some of the sights. KK thinks Clint is relieved about that as he is not looking forward to spending any time with his dad or Mary. Pat again emphasized that Jazz and I are invited down to visit. I'm sure she would like us to come so she can get a break. I suppose I'll have to go sometime soon. I have some negative feelings about it - somehow a sense that I am being trapped into giving up a part of my life and freedom again to take care of someone else. I rather feel that I have given up enough of my life for someone else and I want to be selfish now. I watched the movie, "Man On Fire", last night and really enjoyed it. Denzel Washington was the star. It was an adventure type movie set in Mexico. I've been trying to watch a lot of my TIVO stuff as I had too much recorded and not watched.