It's Been A While
I have not posted in a while. I've been busy with work and playing around too much on other sites. This job is taking more of my time than I had hoped. I wish I could get organized enough to only work 2-3 full days a week and have the rest of the week to work in the yard now that the weather is nicer. I made my first visit last Friday at which I got stood up. At least it was in the Tyler area and I didn't lose much in terms of mileage or time. Still kind of made me mad though. I had to call APS about the lady Pattie jumped me about. It was the right thing to do actually as the daughter was continuing to delay a decision about a placement for her mom. She was quite mad that I called APS and said she did not understand why I thought that was needed. When I said we were concerned about her mother's safety she had the stupidacy to ask just why did we feel her mother was unsafe......duh! I've been to Marshall/Waskom twice in this pay period and need to go again but I may put it off until next week. One good thing about the "non-visit" was it was near Harris Nursery. I stopped in there and found my dog with a basket! It was $75 and I bought it. It weighs a ton and took two men to load it into the car. I caught Gloria outside on Saturday and she, I and Jackie's nephew unloaded it. I'm going to keep it by the back door for the time being. I may move it to the front if I ever get the front yard like I want it. I called Pat and Rudy on Sunday. Rudy sounds much stonger. Pat sounds tired. KK is to fly in later today and stay until next Tuesday. I thought she had already been there but Pat said she could not get a flight for less than $1200 on short notice so waited until she could get one of the cheaper flights. I was invited to come down but I don't think I will. It's really short notice and Jazz has a grooming appointment on Friday that he really needs. I could probably be more helpful to Pat if I go at a different time than KK. Not much going on other than work. I got the back yard cleaned up and fertilized a few days ago and it is really green now. I need to do the front yard next. Andy's house is for sale again. They listed it with a realtor this time. Asking price is $129,500.
<< Home