Storms Are Coming
It's Sunday and all the weather predictions are for strong thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow morning....guess Jazz will not get much sleep tonight. Poor baby is so afraid of thunder and lightening. Yesterday was gloriously beautiful, sunny and warm. I mowed the back and front yards and just sat outside a lot because it was so nice. It's overcast today and not really very inviting to be outside. The plant people are back at the mall parking lot and I stopped there and bought some zinnias for the dog basket. They look nice but I'll have to be mindful about keeping things watered as it dries out quickly. Bill and Movel came down on Friday...just for the day. Bill and I put new mantles in the gas light. It looks much nicer than it did with the ratty mantles and is putting out a bright, white glow.
<< Home