Let's Do Lunch!
It's Monday so Peggy was calling by 10:00 or so to talk about going to lunch. That girl don't miss her lunch. She had a dental appointment in Nac this morning so was not going to even get to Tyler until about noon so we agreed to meet at Liang's. However, when we got there they were closed on Mondays. We decided to go to the Texas Cattle Company where the Black-eyed Pea used to be. It was ok but took forever to get our food. I decided to call BB again this afternoon and this time I got her. She and CC were on their way back from a camping trip in Arkansas. We chatted briefly then the connection went dead again. I'll let her call me back when she gets home. I went to the office this morning and turned in my payroll forms. Patti and most everyone else were in a staff meeting. Shortly after I got home, Vicki S called with a referral so I ran back by there after lunch and picked it up. Patti had another referral for me so things are looking good. She also had my checks. But, when I got home and looked at them they cheated me out of almost a $100. Now I'll have to get that straigthened out. I also went to Action HH and did the chart reviews. I was there about an hour and made $55. Every little bit helps. Jazz and I worked a little in the back yard this afternoon. It's too hot to do much but I did fill the two trash cans with leaves and sweet gum balls. Then mowed the back yard. I'm trying to determine if there are two litters of kittens. There are some just outside the fence in Gloria's yard and some still behind the store room in my yard. I'm fasting tonight due to the bloodwork needed tomorrow.
<< Home