A Stormy Sunday
It's been raining off and on today. The worst of it is south of here especially around Austin on east to the Houston area. We needed the rain but I hope the bad stuff stays away. Poor Jazz has had kind of a rough day with the thunder. He hid in the bedroom much of the morning. I finished up all my write-ups on Thursday and took the paperwork for the pay period to the office on Friday afternoon. I made $675 which is fine for me. I have not received my pay check for the past pay period. They sent it to my home address last time and I got it on Saturday after the Wednesday pay day but, if they did it this time, I did not get it on Saturday. If I don't get it on Monday I'll have to go to the office and see if it's there. Patti was not in the office on Friday when I went by. I did get a new referral when I went by the office but it is in Tyler so I can do it on Monday, probably. Jazz and I worked in the yard on Saturday. I finished potting up the plants I had bought at Hughes earlier in the week and I tilled the flower beds I made last summer. I need to decide what I want to plant in them. I want to get some brick and build walls for the flower beds across the back of the yard. I kind of know what I want so I better hurry up. I need to go to Baytown soon. I had considered going next week but I think I will wait until the following week. Most of the shows I am watching will end next week so I would like to see them "in person". Jazz and I went to Rose Rudman on Thursday. He had a ball but his tongue was dragging when we got back to the car. Mine was too. We need to do that everyday. Oh, by the way, Dr. Saigusa's office called and the thing on my tongue was a "benign pappilloma". They said it was caused by a virus. Only recommendation was to watch the area.
<< Home