Where's My Check?
I did not receive my paycheck in the mail on Monday so I went by the office to see if it might be there. Nope, but Patty called Marshall and I have two checks there. Well, were they going to just let them sit there and not try to get them to their rightful owner? I don't understand this company. They send checks willy-nilly and ask for the same information over and over. I didn't really get any training...saw no sample reports, etc. Not very businesslike in my opinion. Everytime I go to the Tyler office, things have been moved around. The latest is that Patty is now in a different office. A couple of weeks ago they moved the mail boxes, etc. to the big room. Lots of turnover....Lanelle, Frances, Tangee and probably more that I don't even know. I suppose that may be typical for HH.
<< Home