In The Slow Lane
I've been lazing around the house, playing on the internet and working a little in the yard for the last week or so. There have been no new referrals from NHCS and I can't say I really care. I suppose there will be no more from Marshall until they see what they have with Jimmy. Shouldn't take too long knowing his propensity to solicit money from clients. Last week when I went by the office there was a list of active cases in my box. Tyler office has only 44 active patients. Many of them I have already seen. I think this must be a critical time for that office and they may not make it. I understand they have been open since August so it's been almost a year and it appears they have not progressed much. I've been watching the paper for another HHC position. Pat called yesterday around noon to let me know that Rudy was on his way to the hospital. She said he has a UTI (her diagnosis) and had been very disoriented and confused. She will have an ambulance come when she knows the hospital has a room available. She called again later in the evening and left a message that he was admitted and gave me the room's phone number. She said he was much better, very lucid. I'll call tomorrow. I received the wedding invitation for Adrian. There is no mentin of a reception, just the ceremony, and it's at A&M. I don't understand it as most invites say something about a reception to follow and the location. Bobbie said something about the wedding being in Brenham. Maybe I'm not invited to the reception. I don't know how I want to handle it. The ceremony is at 5:00 pm on a Saturday. It's really too far to go and come on the same day. I may go to Baytown and leave Jazz there and go to the wedding and return to BT afterward. I'll have to study the map. I joined Netflix and have already received my first two movies. I ordered Hotel Rwanda and Sideways. I'll watch them this weekend.
<< Home