Friday Already?
Gosh, the week just flies by it seems. I went to Dillards this morning to do a little clothes shopping. I tried on an item or two but didn't like the fit so I didn't buy. I found a couple of night shirts on sale at a very good price so I did get them. I also found an electric moka pot on for half price in housewares and I bought it.
It rained a little overnight. Good, we really need it. A huge hurricane, Dennis, is bearing down on the Florida and Alabama coasts. We probably will not get any rain from it.
And now it's Sunday afternoon. Spent most of Saturday afternoon trying to fix the underneath cabinet in the kitchen. It's one of the lazy susan types and somehow the top tray has decided to slide down on the bottom one. I decided to use the scissor jacks from the Casita to jack the tray back up and insert plastic pipes to keep it up. I got that done but when I turn the tray the pipes fall. I think I'll try it again tomorrow and duct tape the pipes to the middle support.
I got an email from Movel today sent yesterday asking to spend the night on Monday. She didn't mention Bill coming. I told her to come on. I'm glad I got most of my washing done today. I'll need to do some cleaning tomorrow.
Watched my Netflix movie last night, Maria Full of Grace. It was quite good even though I had to keep my eyes on the screen due to it being all it Spanish.
Jazz got a bath today which he enjoyed. He's such a sweet boy.
<< Home