Lazy Day
I really like Blogger's new image addition feature. I'll be adding more pictures to the blog since it is now so easy to do.
I went to Action HH yesterday and worked about an hour reading files. That's another $55. It's interesting to compare AHH to NHC, in fact, there is no comparison. The atmosphere at AHH is quiet, professional, clean, modern, friendly, etc. The atmosphere at NHC has been chaotic, cluttered, messy, sloppy, secretive, etc. I hope I don't get any more referrals from NHC. I don't want to work for them any longer.
After I got home from AHH, I decided to mow the back yard. Jazz was happy to stand guard for me. The birds just wanted me to hurry up so they could scratch and search for food for their evening meal.
I need to do a little shopping for clothes. I don't know what I am going to wear for Adrian's wedding. I really don't want to even go to the wedding but I feel that I have to. It's at 5:00 on Saturday with no mention of a reception. Even if there is a reception I can probably make my escape by no later than 6:30 or 7:00. I have not decided if I will stay in a motel afterwards or head on home. It's a lot of driving to do in one day. I've been thinking about just leaving Jazz at home as he should be okay overnight. He won't like it and may be a little anxious but if I take him to the kennel, I'll have to take him on Friday and can't get him out until Monday. I don't want to leave him there that long. I may ask Gloria to let him out on Saturday evening.
<< Home