Thursday, July 28, 2005

Poor, Poor Pitiful Me

Poor me, I'm feeling a little neglected and forgotten. The only acknowledgement I got for my birthday was the lunch Peggy treated me to and an email card from Bobbie. Nothing at all, not even a card, from any of my family. Of course, I don't do so well with getting cards or gifts to them on time so I guess I should not expect much more from them. I went for my interview for the eligibility worker. I thought I did damn sorry for someone with as much experience as I have. Two people conducted the interview. They gave me a list of 8 questions and wrote my answers as I gave them. No comments, etc. They did say the position was listed as temporary but it's only because they cannot hire permanant employees. They have some temps who have worked for more than a year. So, when I got home I went ahead and submitted an application for another position they had open. Hopefully, I'll do better on the interview for that one. Jazz and I went on our walk this morning. It was overcast and cooler so it was a more pleasant walk. Not too many people out though.