Sunday Again
This ia a picture of a mural in Austin. Kind
of cool, I think.
Here it is almost 5:00 pm on Sunday afternoon. This weekend has flown by and I don't know why. For some reason Jazz and I slept until almost 9:00 this morning. He was sick during the night and asked to go outside after throwing up at the door. It took me a while to get back to sleep. So I guess we were both catching up on our rest.
I followed the usual routine and had breakfast then goofed around on the net. I mowed the back yard and watered some out there. Jazz said it was much too hot to enjoy being outside. I gave him a bath and he was a rascal afterwards playing, running and just being a nuisiance. He finally crashed and took a long nap.
I got back on the net and took an ethics course. I need three more hours to renew my license.
Carole King was on CBS Sunday Morning today. She is on tour this summer. I sure would like to see her in concert but I checked on locations and tickets and even though she will appear in Austin and the Woodlands, the tickets are all well over $100. Yikes!
<< Home