Walking Dudes
Jazz and I went to Rose Rudman about 10:30 and got our 30 minute walk in. We encountered a few people but no dogs. One grandmother type was on one of the bridges with 2-3 young children. The older little boy was down near the water and the lady said they saw a snake and wanted to see it up close....? The youngest child wanted to pet Jazz and I gave him permission to do so. Grandma loved that his hair on his head is so soft. Jazz was a little gentleman and wagged his tail while they petted him. It's so nice to have a sweet dog.
I've got to read a long article and take a test then I'll be ready to renew my license. I must do that today. I've been thinking a lot about if I go back to work fulltime. If I get the job as a Works Advisor it will only be for six months or that's what the posting says. That would really help. Priorities for the extra income would be to pay down the credit cards; replace the laminate in the kitchen and put in some better lighting; save a little. Don't have the job yet so I guess I should not be spending money I don't have. I think I've done plenty of that since I have retired.
<< Home