Miserable Night
Those wasp stings finally quit hurting and started itching, really itching, almost like poison ivy itches. I had taken a benadryl at bedtime but in exactly four hours those stings were itching like crazy and woke me up. I took another benadryl and slathered calamine lotion on the spots. Another four hours and I'm awake again, itching. It was too close to morning to take another benadryl so I took one of the Claritin. That seemed to work okay and I was able to get back to sleep until the alarm went off. What a miserable night. Jazz and I went to Rosie's and did our walk. There were quite a few people there today but no one we had seen before except the Old Coot. After cooling off and resting a little I worked a little on the tree limb. It's partially cracked at the base of the limb and still attached to the tree trunk. I trimmed off the smaller limbs but I don't know how I'm going to get the limb totally apart from the tree. It was so very hot I didn't work very long. I did use the wasp spray I bought yesterday and sprayed the louvers in the trailer. I know it killed some of them. I'll spray again tomorrow. Peggy called right about 5:00 and said Milinda's husband was in surgery getting his new liver. She said he had been discharged from the hospital to the apartment just yesterday but they called around 10:00 this morning to tell him to come on back, they had a liver for him. I know they are relieved.
<< Home