Who Dat Dawg?
I found a website with a lot of bumper stickers, posters, etc for sale with most being slanted a little, okay, a lot left. I especially liked this one. I could never put anything like that on my car here in uber-conservative Tyler.
I've been watching Kathy Griffin's new show on Bravo. She's a comedian of sorts though I don't find her all that funny. She did tell about an appearance on Hollywood Squares and Little Richard and a guy who does the "Insult Comic Dog" (I didn't know there was such a thing for real) were also on there. The dog guy kept saying things about Little Richard and he kept asking who dat dawg? Well, it was funny when she was telling about it. So, I've been saying it to Jazz. He doesn't get it nor care.
We went to Rosie's this morning. I hope we can keep this up for five days this week although there is rain in the forecast. There were quite a few people, many with dogs, walking today. Old Coot was there speeding along on his bicycle. It rained fairly hard this afternoon. Jazz spent most of the afternoon in the bedroom due to the thunder.
Peggy called early this morning. She said she came to town last night from Dallas. She had been there for Ella's confirmation. She was on her way to Nacogdoches and said she had to go to Longview tomorrow so maybe our lunch could be on Wednesday.
Peter Jennings died yesterday evening. I always watched ABC News until he became ill and was not there. Charles Gibson, who I really dislike, filled in a lot of the time so I switched to NBC. Jennings was so smooth and a wonderful journalist. He had lung cancer, apparently quite aggresive as he only announced he had the stuff four months ago. He was 67.
<< Home