Monday, October 24, 2005

Damn Those Cowboys

They ruined my trifecta for the weekend by losing in the last few seconds to Seattle. Damn those Cowboys. Peggy has already called this morning. We will go to Rudy's for lunch. Jazz and I went on to Rosie's and enjoyed walking in the very cool weather. It was 41 degrees this morning. I do love the cooler weather. Pat from Action called this morning and asked if I would be willing to sign off on another BSW who will work the Athens area. I told her sure. The iPod case I ordered from Amazon came today. I think I will like it a lot. It's from Contour Designs and is named the Showcase. The iPod fits perfectly and is protected on all sides. We will see how it does tomorrow at Rosie's. Only negative is the iPod must be removed from the case to use the dock.