Normal Days, Normal Nights
Jazz and I are so glad to be back to normal...whatever that is. We resumed our walks at Rosie's yesterday. Peggy called and we went to Rudy's for a potato. Normal. Jazz and I went to Rosie's again today. There were workers there driving pick-ups through the park and a huge mower was in use. We decided not to stay very long and only walked about 20 minutes. I drank too much coffee and peed on myself before we got home. Jazz thinks I should just go on the ground where ever like he does. Sorry, fella, doesn't work that way. I checked inside the Casita to be sure no wasps were in there and didn't see any. I didn't go all the way in but it appeared all clear. I've done some more thinking about keeping the Casita but think it's best to sell it. There is no generator for it and the problem with leaving Jazz while I am buying groceries, etc. doesn't work. I suppose I could be sure any pick-up I buy to pull it could be left on with the doors locked but then there's the problem of towing the trailer and I've already decided that is not my thing. Cooler weather is predicted for tomorrow. I'm ready for a break in this heat. Of course, the gas companies are already screaming about how much gas is going to cost this winter. Of course, CenterPoint, liars and crooks that they are, are rubbing their hands in glee that they can stick it to us again and for even more. I guess I'll set my thermostat at 65, dress in warm-ups and spend most of the day in the den with the window unit going. Might get an electric blanket for night times. Looks like my little hummers are gone. I put out fresh juice a few days ago but have not seen any takers at all. Guess they are headed south. Godspeed little birds, see ya next year.
<< Home