Merrily We Walk Along
Jazz loves to go to Rosie's and, truth be known, so do I. We have been every week day for almost as long as I can remember. We try to walk at least 30 minutes. It's been unseasonably hot the last week and poor Jazz's tongue is hanging before we get very far. He has a haircut appointment on Thursday so that should make him more comfortable walking and at home. He is sleeping at the foot of the bed now instead of under the sheet so I know he is just too hot. I'm still tasting the coffee samples I ordered. I'm not sure which I like the best. Today I tried Paradise Blend which is supposed to remind me of the islands. I think it is a little too subtle for my palate. Rather weak tasting and bland. I think my favorite is going to be New York, New York. That's surprising since it is a more darkly roasted blend. It is their best seller so others found it tasty as well. Rainforest Rhythms was good but I need to try it again as I kept tasting it all day long so it may be just too strong. I think I am still going to order from Peet's. Peggy called yesterday and wanted to do lunch. We decided on Rudy's but about 20 minutes before we were to meet she called and said Jo Ann wanted to go with us and wanted Peggy to drive her by her house to pick up her car. I suggested we go to McAllister's instead since Jo Ann lives too far from Rudy's. So we met at McAllister's and had an okay lunch. I need to look for a part-time job. A small local hospice has advertised for part time SWs so I might look into that. I have to dip into savings almost every month and Christmas is coming up so some extra will be nice. At least with something like hospice I can set my own schedule.
<< Home